2023 Summer Program Application
2023 Summer Program Dates and Hours of Operation
Tuesday, June 27 – Friday, August 25
Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 5:30 pm
2023 Summer Program Closures
- Monday, June 26, for staff training before summer launches.
- Monday, July 3 – Tuesday, July 4, in observance of Independence Day
- Friday, July 14, for staff training
Friday, August 4, for staff training
- Monday, August 28 – Friday, September 1 for staff training before school programming
Summer Programming + Scholarships
As our standard has been, we will not offer part-time sign-ups because we recognize the profound value of consistent programming for our Club youth as they engage in academic success, healthy lifestyle, and character and leadership.
Our scholarships will be offered on a sliding scale based on our monthly rate and the financial and household data you provide. If you apply for a scholarship when you submit your application, you *must* have your 2023 1040 *or* your two most recent pay stubs for each adult working in your household; if these are not included alongside your registration packet, you will be moved onto our lottery-based waitlist and will not be offered a scholarship. Please plan and gather your documents in anticipation of the above-mentioned registration date.
- If invoices remain unpaid upon their due dates, your membership offer will be rescinded, and your child will return to the waitlist. We strive to fill all our seats to ensure we serve our community to the best of our ability. Overdue program fees indicate that you are no longer interested in our programming at Club and that we can offer the next family on our lottery-based waitlist this seat. (If you communicate a challenge with us before the invoice due date, we may be able to navigate a payment plan; however, this option is not a guarantee.)
- We do not offer refunds for invoices paid. As an organization striving to sustainably serve as many youths as possible, we have a policy of no refunds.
- Except for June 2024, our monthly costs will remain consistent in your invoice schedule.
Enrolled Club members are expected to meet an attendance minimum of 3 days each week the club is open, except in cases of a declared medical reason or vacation.
Please review our Parent Code of Conduct for more information regarding our expectations for each Club member and family.
- Offer & Invoice 1 of $450: Sent out Thursday, 3/9, and due Tuesday, 3/14
- Invoice 2 of $705: Sent out on Monday, 3/27, and due Monday, 4/17
- Invoice 3 of $705: Sent out on Monday, 4/24, and due Friday, May 15
- “Bye Week” Deadline: Sent out (via a digital form) on Thursday, 5/11, and due Friday, 5/19
- Invoice 4 of $705: Sent out on Monday, 5/22, and due Friday, 6/12
- If you submit a “Bye Week” form by the deadline, Invoice 4’s amount due will be adjusted.
*Your invoicing schedule will be adjusted if you are offered a spot in our 2023 Summer Program in June. Please refer to your offer letter for details.
BGCB is a 501c3 nonprofit organization that relies on program fees and fundraising to sustain our operations yearly.